Idbi bank credit card

Pst

KF Rookie
I could not find any article or community discussions about idbi bank cc, which one is best idbi c card, ? idbi bank provide pre approved cc ? Do they care to call or email ? Anyone who is currently using it ? Want to share experience how to get idbi credit card , I have saving account with them but I dnt maintain more than 5k , bcoz m not happy with their services, any info , how to get cc

zack54

KF Mentor
The only way to apply IDBI credit card is by visiting the branch. In case if you apply through the mobile app or online portal. Their representative will call you regarding the application process and in the end they will ask you to visit branch and submit the documents in the branch. After submitting, if you are lucky your application will be proceed otherwise you will not get any further information regarding your application.

I tried many times and applied for the card as well. Till date I don't know the status of my application.

Good Luck

Reactions: Pst
IDBI CC application process is very complex and tiring.
They will ask for ITR of 3 years and 6 months salary slips.
You will definitely have to visit the branch for completing the process.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
I could not find any article or community discussions about idbi bank cc, which one is best idbi c card, ? idbi bank provide pre approved cc ? Do they care to call or email ? Anyone who is currently using it ? Want to share experience how to get idbi credit card , I have saving account with them but I dnt maintain more than 5k , bcoz m not happy with their services, any info , how to get cc
I am ex employee of IDBI Bank and I have an account for more than 15 years. I got a call from branch telling me I have pre-approved offer and I need to fill in online form. In the form there was a declaration that the bank has a right to debit my account for any dues charges etc ..Mind it it is not Standing Instruction to pay credit card bill but confirmation to debit the account for any charge ... Seeing this clause I left it then and there. Did not apply further. In any case it's not a great card and I was trying to apply for offers etc.

zack54

KF Mentor
I am ex employee of IDBI Bank and I have an account for more than 15 years. I got a call from branch telling me I have pre-approved offer and I need to fill in online form. In the form there was a declaration that the bank has a right to debit my account for any dues charges etc ..Mind it it is not Standing Instruction to pay credit card bill but confirmation to debit the account for any charge ... Seeing this clause I left it then and there. Did not apply further. In any case it's not a great card and I was trying to apply for offers etc.
Thanks for sharing your experience.
I would suggest you to go with Axis Ace card. Its a nice card with cashback offers.

Pst

KF Rookie
That’s quite weird, but most of us never read term and conditions . May b other banks are doing same too ,

Pst

KF Rookie
The only way to apply IDBI credit card is by visiting the branch. In case if you apply through the mobile app or online portal. Their representative will call you regarding the application process and in the end they will ask you to visit branch and submit the documents in the branch. After submitting, if you are lucky your application will be proceed otherwise you will not get any further information regarding your application.

I tried many times and applied for the card as well. Till date I don't know the status of my application.

Good Luck
Hmm I agreed I have saving account with them . , kept only basic AMB funds, I was surprise to see how slow their services are , faulty basic app , I was shocked to know it’s a private bank but never understand why they r so outdated and why they work like sarkari village k banks , even govt banks are doing so better

abhimarda

KF Mentor
That’s quite weird, but most of us never read term and conditions . May b other banks are doing same too ,
Most of the other banks have very simple credit card forms and if you do not have account with them they can't have such kind of conditions. This kind of conditions can be placed only if someone has an account with them. And this was a pre-approved offer.

abhimarda

KF Mentor
Hmm I agreed I have saving account with them . , kept only basic AMB funds, I was surprise to see how slow their services are , faulty basic app , I was shocked to know it’s a private bank but never understand why they r so outdated and why they work like sarkari village k banks , even govt banks are doing so better
Because it was a private bank which converted to government bank and now it's private again. So it behaves like old private sector banks rather than the new age private sector banks. Once the government and LIC pares down their shareholding and some other group takes majority then the fortunes of this bank will change.

Reactions: Pst