IDCW INTERMIN EQUILTY LARGE & MID CAP

I invested 40k in KOTAK Equity Opportunities fund ( IDCW INTERMIN EQUILTY LARGE & MID CAP) 1 yr back .
should i get any type of regular income from this mutual ?
becz i checked my bank statement i didnt' get any type on dividend & regular income . and in COIN it shows 15k profit.
Is it still compounding my money instead of reverted in my bank account ???

I invested 40k in KOTAK Equity Opportunities fund ( IDCW INTERMIN EQUILTY LARGE & MID CAP) 1 yr back .
should i get any type of regular income from this mutual ?
becz i checked my bank statement i didnt' get any type on dividend & regular income . and in COIN it shows 15k profit.
Is it still compounding my money instead of reverted in my bank account ???
It’s crucial to confirm if you’ve selected a growth plan or a dividend plan for your investment. Growth plans reinvest all returns, thereby compounding the returns within the fund. Dividend plans, on the other hand, aim to distribute part of the fund’s returns to investors as dividends. If you haven’t opted for a dividend plan, you won’t receive regular income payouts, if you’re seeing a profit but no regular income, it’s likely that your fund is operating on a growth plan. Regular income isn’t a feature of all equity mutual funds, especially those designed for capital appreciation.