IDFC First Debit Card Welcome Reward Points Query

rahul8

KF Rookie
Hi everyone,

I currently have an IDFC Platinum Debit Card which I haven't used yet for any online transactions. According to the terms, I will receive 2000 welcome reward points on my first debit card transaction above Rs. 1000.

Recently, my account was upgraded to IDFC Wealth, and I'm waiting for my new Wealth Debit Card to be delivered. My question is: if I make a transaction with my IDFC Platinum Debit Card and earn the 2000 welcome reward points, will I still be eligible to receive an additional 8000 points on the first transaction with my Wealth Debit Card?

I'd appreciate any insights or experiences regarding this. Thank you!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 10.47.28 PM.png
    Screenshot 2024-05-24 at 10.47.28 PM.png
    58.1 KB · Views: 10
Hi everyone,

I currently have an IDFC Platinum Debit Card which I haven't used yet for any online transactions. According to the terms, I will receive 2000 welcome reward points on my first debit card transaction above Rs. 1000.

Recently, my account was upgraded to IDFC Wealth, and I'm waiting for my new Wealth Debit Card to be delivered. My question is: if I make a transaction with my IDFC Platinum Debit Card and earn the 2000 welcome reward points, will I still be eligible to receive an additional 8000 points on the first transaction with my Wealth Debit Card?

I'd appreciate any insights or experiences regarding this. Thank you!
Yes you will definitely get 8000 reward points..