IDFC First WOW Credit Card

Prateek

KF Rookie
I was looking to buy some sort of FD Backed Credit card because i have 780+ credit score but still my credit card is not getting approved by any bank so can somebody suggest me a good card like i've also seen some videos so i thought i can take IDFC First WOW or One Card so i have a question that somebody on youtube said that we need to open a bank account also with 25k balance maintainance for applying IDFC WOW card so is it true? or if you have any suggestions for the credit card kindly suggest me i'm only about to make FD for 10k.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I was looking to buy some sort of FD Backed Credit card because i have 780+ credit score but still my credit card is not getting approved by any bank so can somebody suggest me a good card like i've also seen some videos so i thought i can take IDFC First WOW or One Card so i have a question that somebody on youtube said that we need to open a bank account also with 25k balance maintainance for applying IDFC WOW card so is it true? or if you have any suggestions for the credit card kindly suggest me i'm only about to make FD for 10k.
You can get FD backed CC without opening bank account. Check One Card also, if you can get that.

Do you have income source? If u have income you should easily get unsecured Credit Card.

Skylar

KF Master
Take one card if you are getting it.
or if you are considering IDFC card then wait for official launch of IDFC First EA₹N Credit Card

which is also FD card you can compare that with WOW card and then decide which once to take.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Do you have any savings account with any banks? HDFC also is providing FD backed cards, if you are interested and are not getting OneCard , I suggest you for for this.

AnmolAg

KF Ace
Take one card if you are getting it.
or if you are considering IDFC card then wait for official launch of IDFC First EA₹N Credit Card

which is also FD card you can compare that with WOW card and then decide which once to take.
Bhai kab Launch ho rha h mujhe bhi ek fd card cahiye Idfc ka Qunki one card m limit nhi bada sakta ab m fd se

AnmolAg

KF Ace
Bhai IDFC bhi tho nehi badatha na limit 😅
Kab launch hoga abhi koi official information nehi aya.
Fd wale me to limit badane ka option hoga fd kara ke one card walo ne to Hata rakha h abhi or bese bhi idfc mujhe abhi koi card nhi de rha isilye Fd wala le rha hu taki future me LTF card offer mil jaye