IDFC First WOW or IDFC First Earn

Hello,

I would like your suggestion on IDFC wow and IDFC earn.

I am planning to get a secured cc to build my cibil.
I plan on getting a idfc wow card and then getting a digital rupay card after that.

Any thoughts/opinion to keep in mind before going ahead??

Thanks

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Hello,

I plan on getting a idfc wow card and then getting a digital rupay card after that.

Thanks
May I ask why you have opted for these cards? Have you compared these against Magnet /other SBM secured cards?

Rohith N A

KF Rookie
Hello,

Thanks
Hey,
I recently applied for IDFC First wow Card for building my credit score ...
My experience was amazing ...The processing was lightning fast and card delivered in 3 days
And later I activated my Virtual /digital rupay card for 299+ gst ...Yes you have to pay for rupay card .. But you can get back the amount by welcome cashback offers or rewards
Now im enjoying my UPI transactions on Credit card ...
I also got to know the credit profile will be generated from 3rd month and goes upto 6 months Note [ This is for new First time CC holders ...

Thank you

Hey,
I recently applied for IDFC First wow Card for building my credit score ...
My experience was amazing ...The processing was lightning fast and card delivered in 3 days
And later I activated my Virtual /digital rupay card for 299+ gst ...Yes you have to pay for rupay card .. But you can get back the amount by welcome cashback offers or rewards
Now im enjoying my UPI transactions on Credit card ...
I also got to know the credit profile will be generated from 3rd month and goes upto 6 months Note [ This is for new First time CC holders ...

Thank you
May I ask how much is your credit limit?
100% of your FD or how much higher?

Because they advertise saying that your credit limit can go upto 200% of your FD amount.

Rohith N A

KF Rookie
I have deposited 10000 as FD .... So I got 11000 1.25x more as credit limit ... Yes yu will get more than 100% ... If You deposit 50000 as fd you can get 60k to 75 k credit limit 1.5x or 1.75x ... Suppose if you want to increase your credit limit and your not satisfied with your current credit limit ... You can also book another FD and call customer care instantly they will increase your limit ... The more your Fd Amount the more credit limit yull enjoy and Ofcourse your getting 7.25 %interest per annum on your fd amount...and use only 20 to 30 % of your total credit limit to increase your credit score faster ...

Thank you

I have deposited 10000 as FD .... So I got 11000 1.25x more as credit limit ... Yes yu will get more than 100% ... If You deposit 50000 as fd you can get 60k to 75 k credit limit 1.5x or 1.75x ... Suppose if you want to increase your credit limit and your not satisfied with your current credit limit ... You can also book another FD and call customer care instantly they will increase your limit ... The more your Fd Amount the more credit limit yull enjoy and Ofcourse your getting 7.25 %interest per annum on your fd amount...and use only 20 to 30 % of your total credit limit to increase your credit score faster ...

Thank you
Actually I already have SBM Magnet Gild cc against a FD of rs.5000. But when I called SBM to check if my FD is there. They are saying they have no record. And since I had applied it through Zet. They have to FD data.

Because of that I don't want to increase my FD or do much with that banks FD.

Since IDFC is a know bank and they also offer a Rupay varient I wanted to go with it.
But I have been offered 1.3 times my FD if rs10k. But I want it like 2 times. Do you think I can ask them to raise it?

Rohith N A

KF Rookie
I would suggest you better close sbm Magnet gild credit card through zet ...there customer care is worst ... and go for idfc wow credit card... and to increase your limit ... At First you need minimum 6 to 8 months and based on your spendings and being regular with credit card bill payments and then you can ask for increasing the limit ...

I would suggest you better close sbm Magnet gild credit card through zet ...there customer care is worst ... and go for idfc wow credit card... and to increase your limit ... At First you need minimum 6 to 8 months and based on your spendings and being regular with credit card bill payments and then you can ask for increasing the limit ...
Ok, thank you for your guidance.
I'll try closing and then will open a FD with IDFC and get a wow card. Thanks

zacobite

KF Mentor
Hello,

Thanks
WoW is a great starter card...