Important: RBL BANK CARD FEE REVERSAL FOR ALL

_Mayank_

KF Ace
Hello All,

I wanted to share some valuable information I recently discovered about the RBL Bank Credit Card. Just an hour ago, I called their customer care regarding the limit enhancement and got this information.
I thought it’s essential to inform everyone here.

If you have paid for the joining or renewal fees for your RBL Credit Card(Any variant), you have an opportunity to get it reversed within the first 6 months. The process is straightforward – all you need to do is call the RBL Credit Card customer care. I personally spoke with a representative who informed me about this option.

So, if you’ve recently incurred any fees and are within the 6-month window, I recommend calling customer care to inquire about fee reversal. It’s a great way to save some extra bucks. I use an RBL World Safari Card, hence I was told that I will be getting 2500 back in the card. Feel free to share your experiences or ask if you have any questions!

Keep in mind GST won’t be reversed.

Please refer to the pic below.

Attachments

• Screenshot (105).png
    Screenshot (105).png
    82.6 KB · Views: 3
  • Screenshot (106).png
    Screenshot (106).png
    73.6 KB · Views: 3
Just an add on info about this...they offer this option not only for your joining or renewal fees it also gets extended to any financial charge or late fee charge so you have the option to get reversal of either annual fee or any other hidden charges. Definitely, GST is not reversed on either of them