Indusind bank legend credit card

vntsingh007

KF Rookie
I am offered an IndusInd Bank Legend credit card with LTF without a joining fee. They mentioned that I'll get 3 Oberoi hotel stay vouchers every year, is that true?
I tried the customer support number but it's not getting connected.

Bicky

KF Ace
I am offered an IndusInd Bank Legend credit card with LTF without a joining fee. They mentioned that I'll get 3 Oberoi hotel stay vouchers every year, is that true?
I tried the customer support number but it's not getting connected.
If you are getting this lifetime free, you will not get any vouchers. I already have this card as lifetime free and didn't get any vouchers as of now. You can take this because it's free, and you can use it for online offers and for movie ticket booking through BookMyShow and get a buy one, get one offer.

vntsingh007

KF Rookie
If you are getting this lifetime free, you will not get any vouchers. I already have this card as lifetime free and didn't get any vouchers as of now. You can take this because it's free, and you can use it for online offers and for movie ticket booking through BookMyShow and get a buy one, get one offer.
Thanks for your response, I am already using an ICICI emerald private metal card that covers movies, golf and lounges. I think this card will not be useful for me without the vouchers.

Last edited:

Skylar

KF Master
They mentioned that I'll get 3 Oberoi hotel stay vouchers every year, is that true?
To avail of that offer, you need to pay a joining fee. However, please note that those vouchers are not applicable for LTF cards. Some individuals on YouTube have expressed feeling cheated and have posted videos about this issue.