Invest on mutual fund

Ayaan kamboj

KF Rookie
I want to invest in mutual fund for 5-6 years, right now i am investing in uti mutual fund. Please tell which app is the best one to invest in mutual fund?
Or uti futual is ok or not

souravghosh

KF Rookie
First of all congratulations to you towards financial awareness. If you are new in indirect or direct market then you can start through any app among them there are Groww, ET Money, Coin which ever you like for your user friendly for all investment in one tip otherwise all individual MF house having own portal to investment. For your second question uti is good MF house but if you said in which fund you are investing then it was easy to evaluate.

Thanks for connecting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-04-28-06-51-00-249_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-04-28-06-51-00-249_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 7

Aadi Yogi

KF Ace
I want to invest in mutual fund for 5-6 years, right now i am investing in uti mutual fund. Please tell which app is the best one to invest in mutual fund?
Or uti futual is ok or not
Best Apps According To Me For Mutual Funds =
Upstox, Groww, Angelone.

Or uti mutual is ok or not
Best app is ET Money very much user friendly or you can also try Zerodha Coin
UTI is a fund house with a lots of experience in all types of market sentiment you can continue that.