Is Incred money good for bond

I am planning to purchase bonds on incred. I have checked one bond with A- rating which has good returns.
Do you know how safe or unsafe will it be? Incred claims that bonds are senior, secure and listed, so no chance of losing money even in case of default as they have security as well.
Any thoughts or comments?

Skylar

KF Master
I am planning to purchase bonds on incred. I have checked one bond with A- rating which has good returns.
Do you know how safe or unsafe will it be? Incred claims that bonds are senior, secure and listed, so no chance of losing money even in case of default as they have security as well.
Check reviews on Google Play App store.

you can also check the status of bonds, listed in incred, at other platforms just to be sure. If you are in doubt about incred, check if it is registered with nse or bse or not. If it is registered, it is under regulation & you can invest through it

zacobite

KF Mentor
bonds will be in your demat acct.. who you buy from doesn't matter.. prices may vary on diff platforms.. incred is just a broker