Is there any way to get Tata Neu Plus Card LTF?

I have no Joining Fee offer on Tata Neu app but I want to get LTF.
If there's no joining fee offer on the Tata Neu app, you could try reaching out to their customer support to inquire about any available offers or promotions for a lifetime free joining. Sometimes they have special deals that might not be advertised on the app.

Skylar

KF Master
I have been using Tata Neu Plus from 6 months now and this card is not worthy bro, but spending just 1lac your annual fee will be waved so I kept it.
I'm waiting for HDFC swiggy LTF offer If I get it, I'll close this Tata Neu card.

- You can make it First year free if you apply using my refferal code as you'll get 500 neu coins for using my referral code.

palan

KF Ace
If there's no joining fee offer on the Tata Neu app, you could try reaching out to their customer support to inquire about any available offers or promotions for a lifetime free joining. Sometimes they have special deals that might not be advertised on the app.
How to connect to customer care??

Shre

KF Ace
Check credit score :730+
Use Tata Neu app a few times. Order through it
Existing HDFC account will help
You should then see offer in TATA NEU APP for life time free. Apply using referral code: SHRE582
Or Go to - tatadigital.com/v2/finance/creditcard/product-detail?referralCode=SHRE582&utm_content=SHRE582