Issuance of customized debit card

Bidyut Murmu

KF Rookie
My existing Axis Bank debit card is going to get expired soon. I am thinking of ordering a new debit card through Axis Bank mobile app. There I got to know about a feature of customized individual debit card.
How can I select or apply for a particular debit for example Visa Debit card which has an international transaction facility. Do I have the option to choose for a Visa debit card ( if yes, what is the procedure to apply) or on applying for a new debit card will the bank choose a random debit card for me.
Please help me out with this doubt.

Last edited:

zacobite

KF Mentor
My existing Axis Bank debit card is going to get expired soon. I am thinking of ordering a new debit card through Axis Bank mobile app. There I got to know about a feature of customized individual debit card.
How can I select or apply for a particular debit for example Visa Debit card which has an international transaction facility. Do I have the option to choose for a Visa debit card ( if yes, what is the procedure to apply) or on applying for a new debit card the bank will choose a random debit card for me.
Please help me out with this doubt.
on website.. u can apply.. all cards are mostly international now.. customised is more for looks / color / photo etc.. base card will not change.. check for charges