Issue regarding Hdfc easyshop platinum debit card

Neema

KF Rookie
I paid my credit card bill through HDFC Bank using my Platinum debit card. Usually, I receive 1 percent cashback points, but recently I haven’t received them. I talked to customer care about this, and they said that cashback points are only for utility and telecom bills. Has HDFC changed the offer/policy?

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I paid my credit card bill through HDFC Bank using my Platinum debit card. Usually, I receive 1 percent cashback points, but recently I haven’t received them. I talked to customer care about this, and they said that cashback points are only for utility and telecom bills. Has HDFC changed the offer/policy?

Which app did you use for bill payment?

amitvicky

KF Expert
You receive CB points "Usually" or you sure that you receive????

Anyway, no, I don't think it's changed.

It "usually" take 3 working days and excludes Saturday, Sunday and other bank holiday to get the CB points.

Customer care will tell you this exact same thing as this is what they are instructed to do.

zacobite

KF Mentor
it has been stopped now

Did anyone tried to pay credit card bills from Sbi unipay or from Jio Finance app with Hdfc easy shop visa platinum debit card to check if it gives 1% cashback as paying directly from Hdfc netbanking will not fetch any cashback as stated in their website, if yes, please confirm.

SUNAINA

KF Ace
Before 3 days I have also paid bill through JIO Finance and SBI Unipay but I did not receive any cashback on 18th September I have paid a CC bill and got CB on it