Issues with IndusInd Card, Seeking Suggestions.

Skylar

KF Master
I closed my IndusInd card due to dissatisfaction with its variant and limit in November 2022. Now, they’re offering a better card, but my old card is still active in their system. But in all the credit reports it is in the closed cards section and I even got NOC from IndusInd bank.

Any suggestions?

1. Initial Card Closure: In November 2022, I obtained my first IndusInd card. However, after six months of usage, I decided to close it in June 2023 due to dissatisfaction with its variant and credit limit.
  2. Bank Calls: Starting from November 2023, I began receiving calls from IndusInd Bank. They informed me that they now offer a better card with an improved limit. However, when they initiate the application process, it shows that my old card is still active in their system.
  3. Despite their attempts, the old card remains stubbornly present. The bank representatives mentioned they would retry after three months, but even their recent attempt yielded the same result—my old card is still active on their servers.
  4. CIBIL Status: I’ve checked my CIBIL report, which correctly reflects the closure of my old card. It’s categorized as a closed account, and I’ve even obtained a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from IndusInd Bank.
  5. I attempted to contact customer care, but the IVR system is requesting a card number that I don’t possess. Bank representatives have informed me that we need to wait until the old card is automatically deleted.
  6. Seeking Solutions: Now I’m seeking advice or suggestions from others who might have faced a similar issue. How can I resolve this impasse and obtain the new card they’re offering?