Join Me for YouTube Family Membership – Enjoy Ad-Free Content and More!

Hey everyone,

I hope you're all doing great! 🎉 I wanted to reach out and see if anyone would be interested in joining me to create a YouTube Family Membership. For YouTube monthly subscription it costs me 195/month but with Family membership which is 389/month for upto 5 families we get to enjoy the same benefits at 78/month. With this membership, we'll all get to enjoy ad-free content, exclusive perks, and other benefits offered by YouTube Premium.

Some of the key perks include:
  • Ad-free videos: Enjoy your favourite content without interruptions. Saving time that we can invest in looking for more educational content.
  • Offline downloads: Save videos and watch them later, even without an internet connection. Usually helpful while traveling on train or bus.
  • Background play: Keep videos or music playing while using other apps or when your screen is off. It is so helpful while walking or jogging.
  • YouTube Music Premium: Get access to millions of songs, playlists, and more without ads. Without Adds it is so more fun.
The best part is that the cost will be shared among us, making it super affordable for everyone. If you're interested or have any questions, please let me know. I’d love to set this up so we can all start enjoying the benefits!

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Cheers

Isht1008

KF Rookie
Are you just sharing the subscription with equal cost or there are some extra charges.

Total 6 members can be added, monthly subscription is 300 so each should pay 50/-. I can join with sharing model. May be 2-3 accounts.

Are you just sharing the subscription with equal cost or there are some extra charges.

Total 6 members can be added, monthly subscription is 300 so each should pay 50/-. I can join with sharing model. May be 2-3 accounts.
can you please check for me it is showing Monthly 389/ month and maximum memebrs that can be added is 5 (someone corrected me that it is 1 + 5 ). I rechecked the location registered in my youtube settings was United states i corrected it to India. But still it is shoing 389 / month only. You can also please check and reconfirm. So 389 split 6 ways is working out to 65. I am not here to earn any profit out of it but to work towards mutual benefit. nothing more.

If interested please text me 7042995112

can you please check for me it is showing Monthly 389/ month and maximum memebrs that can be added is 5 (someone corrected me that it is 1 + 5 ). I rechecked the location registered in my youtube settings was United states i corrected it to India. But still it is shoing 389 / month only. You can also please check and reconfirm. So 389 split 6 ways is working out to 65. I am not here to earn any profit out of it but to work towards mutual benefit. nothing more.

If interested please text me 7042995112
Guys you were right. I use iPhone 14 and for some reason family premium shows as 389 / month but after your comments I rechecked i my secondary android phone and I was shocked to see that YouTube is actually charging 300/ month . This is definitely a realisation for me that YouTube had these to price bands for different OS.

If you guys are interested I think we can each get benefited with YouTube premium with 50/ month

Text me on whatzaap 7042995112 I will let you know how to proceed further on it.

I m interested
Text me on whatzaap 7042995112, with monthly 50/- we can enjoy youtube premium.

I am interested if 50 per head is option.
I AM ALSO INTERESTED IF MONTLHY SUBSCRIPTION COMES TO RS. 50. DO LET ME KNOW REGARDING THE JOINING PROCESS
Text me on whatzaap 7042995112, with monthly 50/- we can work on youtube premium.