Kota 811 zero balance

raj164

KF Ace
Today I successfully did online kyc and opened my zero balance account on kotak seems like they have started onboarding new customers so anyone so wanted a zero balance account can now opt for the same. Just wanted to inform you all

Today I successfully did online kyc and opened my zero balance account on kotak seems like they have started onboarding new customers so anyone so wanted a zero balance account can now opt for the same. Just wanted to inform you all
Where did you open the account ?
Was it using Mobile App or somewhere else.

I tried to create a new account using Kotak 811 App and I got the message that "Kotak 811 App is on a short break"

raj164

KF Ace
Where did you open the account ?
Was it using Mobile App or somewhere else.

I tried to create a new account using Kotak 811 App and I got the message that "Kotak 811 App is on a short break"
I got the message through WhatsApp and a link for the application and video kyc and to complete it via that soon .

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-06-25-20-43-43-47_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-06-25-20-43-43-47_6012fa4d4ddec268fc5c7112cbb265e7.jpg
    733.4 KB · Views: 6
I got the message through WhatsApp and a link for the application and video kyc and to complete it via that soon .
Hello, Just to clarify your recent account activity:
  • Did you already have an account with Kotak 811(existing customer)?
  • Did you have a Kotak 811 limited KYC account and recently completed Video KYC to upgrade it?
  • Or did you apply for a new account from scratch recently?
If you're a completely new customer, did you use a referral link when signing up?

Last edited: