Kotak myntra credit card not showing in myntra app.

Trilochan20

KF Expert
Hi, I applied for Kotak Myntra credit card last year, and it was instantly approved. I got all the benefits like Myntra coupons and all etc, with Myntra elite membership. But the card won't show on the Myntra app. As during the time I was trying to apply for Kotak Myntra card from Myntra app, it said we will notify you soon. But when I got the card, I couldn't find any option on the Myntra app. Few months after that, I got a notification from Myntra that you are eligible for this card. I contacted both Kotak customer care and Myntra customer care. But neither of the teams was able to comprehend my problem. [I clearly said, I have the card, it won't show in Myntra app, is there a way to connect it ? Kotak customer care lady couldn't understand what my concern was. And Myntra customer care said, update your app, logout, relogin, uninstall, reinstall ], Finally, I gave up.

Skylar

KF Master
Hi, I applied for Kotak Myntra credit card last year, and it was instantly approved. I got all the benefits like Myntra coupons and all etc, with Myntra elite membership. But the card won't show on the Myntra app. As during the time I was trying to apply for Kotak Myntra card from Myntra app, it said we will notify you soon. But when I got the card, I couldn't find any option on the Myntra app. Few months after that, I got a notification from Myntra that you are eligible for this card. I contacted both Kotak customer care and Myntra customer care. But neither of the teams was able to comprehend my problem. [I clearly said, I have the card, it won't show in Myntra app, is there a way to connect it ? Kotak customer care lady couldn't understand what my concern was. And Myntra customer care said, update your app, logout, relogin, uninstall, reinstall ], Finally, I gave up.
Woo, I received the Myntra Kotak Credit Card a couple of months ago. I contacted both Myntra and Kotak, but unfortunately, they were clueless about the issue. I even asked them to review my last orders—all of which I paid for using my Kotak Myntra card. However, the Myntra app still displays a ‘resume application’ message. I pointed out that my bank email ID and Myntra email ID are different, but my phone number remains the same. Could this discrepancy be causing a mapping problem? Unfortunately, neither Myntra nor Kotak customer support has been able to resolve this issue. Initially, I thought it might take around 90 days, but as you mentioned, it’s been a year, and now I’ve lost hope in both Myntra and Kotak. 🤷‍♂️

abhimarda

KF Mentor
And now they are not issuing any new card as RBI came heavily on Kotak Bank for the lapses. Myntra app says this is not available currently.

Trilochan20

KF Expert
Woo, I received the Myntra Kotak Credit Card a couple of months ago. I contacted both Myntra and Kotak, but unfortunately, they were clueless about the issue. I even asked them to review my last orders—all of which I paid for using my Kotak Myntra card. However, the Myntra app still displays a ‘resume application’ message. I pointed out that my bank email ID and Myntra email ID are different, but my phone number remains the same. Could this discrepancy be causing a mapping problem? Unfortunately, neither Myntra nor Kotak customer support has been able to resolve this issue. Initially, I thought it might take around 90 days, but as you mentioned, it’s been a year, and now I’ve lost hope in both Myntra and Kotak. 🤷‍♂️
Same here, I have also lost hope. And worst part is * they are clueless about this problem* -_-

Skylar

KF Master
Same here, I have also lost hope. And worst part is * they are clueless about this problem* -_-
Yeah, I even sent Mails to myntra tech team they said that part is controlled by Kotak itself and they have no options for updating it from their side and these kotak people have no clue how to resolve it