Kotak Myntra Credit Card

Hi guys, currently Kotak Myntra credit card is being distributed without any joining fee and annual fee will be gratified with 500 Myntra Gift Voucher for 2nd & 3rd year. Check Myntra Insider portal. You may see the promotional advertisement.

Skylar

KF Master
Since February 26th, this information has been in existence; it’s not a recent development. Kotak Bank’s approach is quite intricate, and only a select few are benefiting from the offer, primarily the ETB (Existing to Bank) customers. During the promotional offer period, I applied for the card, but Kotak’s credit card department said that the offer did not apply to me. In response, I filed a complaint with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), asserting that Kotak had misled me with their promotional campaign. Subsequently, Kotak modified my application code to include the promotional offer.

akash90

KF Ace
How did
Since February 26th, this information has been in existence; it’s not a recent development. Kotak Bank’s approach is quite intricate, and only a select few are benefiting from the offer, primarily the ETB (Existing to Bank) customers. During the promotional offer period, I applied for the card, but Kotak’s credit card department said that the offer did not apply to me. In response, I filed a complaint with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), asserting that Kotak had misled me with their promotional campaign. Subsequently, Kotak modified my application code to include the promotional offer.
How did you complain to RBI?
I am also getting advertisement that i am pre qualified but i am not getting approved for this card

Skylar

KF Master
How did

How did you complain to RBI?
I am also getting advertisement that i am pre qualified but i am not getting approved for this card
Pre-Qualified and Pre-Approved are different.
And even when the Bank advertises that we are Pre-Qualified or Pre-Approved, it doesn't mean they are going to give us the card. They do the formalities and then they'll approve it.

In my case I got the card. but I got paid once, instead of the 3-year. free they said I have to pay joining and annual fee, so I complained to RBI that I was on boarded with misleading promotions and after onboarding they are charging me. I had all the valid necessary proofs so I got verdict in my favour.

Skylar

KF Master
pre qualified but i am not getting approved for this card
You can't complain to RBI regarding Pre-Qualified but not giving the card issue. As It’s more like an invitation to apply. They still need to verify your details and perform additional checks.

Please note that before approaching the Ombudsman, it is mandatory to first file the complaint with the concerned Regulated Entity (RE). Only in the event of non-receipt of reply, within 30 days from the lodgement of the complaint, from the RE or if the complaint is rejected wholly or partially by the RE, the complaint can be registered with the Ombudsman

Last edited by a moderator:

ashishkc5

KF Rookie
I have been using Myntra Credit Card Rupay Variant. I thought it would provide 1.25% cashback in same statement. But there is limitation for UPI transactions. You will get cashback for UPI Transactions if transaction amount is greater than 2000 ruppes.

Skylar

KF Master
I have been using Myntra Credit Card Rupay Variant. I thought it would provide 1.25% cashback in same statement. But there is limitation for UPI transactions. You will get cashback for UPI Transactions if transaction amount is greater than 2000 ruppes.
Yes, it is mentioned on the welcome letter and also on the application page.

Skylar

KF Master
But Kotak bank is barred from issuing new credit cards right?
We got these before Kotak was barred, and as per the information kotak was barred from taking new costumers :unsure:
Existing costumers can still get it.