Life time free Airtel Axis bank credit card

Pako118

KF Rookie
Recently i got the Airtel Axis bank credit card. There is an annual fees of 590. Is there any way to make it life time free without spending limit?
Please suggest

Skylar

KF Master
Recently i got the Airtel Axis bank credit card. There is an annual fees of 590. Is there any way to make it life time free without spending limit?
Please suggest
No, it is very rare for someone to have received this card as a lifetime free (LTF) option. Currently, it is being issued in Mastercard and RuPay variants. However, two years ago, a few individuals received the LTF Visa Airtel card, and that was the last instance we heard of this card being issued as LTF.

Pako118

KF Rookie
No, it is very rare for someone to have received this card as a lifetime free (LTF) option. Currently, it is being issued in Mastercard and RuPay variants. However, two years ago, a few individuals received the LTF Visa Airtel card, and that was the last instance we heard of this card being issued as LTF.than

No, it is very rare for someone to have received this card as a lifetime free (LTF) option. Currently, it is being issued in Mastercard and RuPay variants. However, two years ago, a few individuals received the LTF Visa Airtel card, and that was the last instance we heard of this card being issued as LTF.
Thanks for the information.
Can you guide how to convert same in rupay varient...?

shivamid6

KF Ace
Airtel Axis bank
In my case what happened, I had a Flipkart Axis CC that is a Visa Card. I also wanted to change into a Rupay Card. But they told this won't be possible. But they provided me NEO card that is a Rupay and LFT card.

Now, I have linked my NEO card to my UPI apps.

Another thing in Axis Bank will merge your card limit if you have more than one. (Don't know about other banks)