Lifetime Free Credit Card

Doubt?

KF Rookie
Is there any credit card which is actually lifetime free without any fixed deposit and any minimum spend to waive off the annual fees?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Is there any credit card which is actually lifetime free without any fixed deposit and any minimum spend to waive off the annual fees?
There are many. Amazon Pay ICICI, Flipkart Axis, HDFC Swiggy (for selected users) , most of IDFC cards , some BOB cards , some from axis etc etc long list

Jeet2

KF Rookie
It all depends on your spending pattern.
If you shop frequently on amzon then icici amazon card, if you order food via swiggy then Hdfc Swiggy card, and so on.
Initially always go with Ltf card, use them and pay bills on time and increase your credit limit and score, then go for paid or premium cards.

Also read eligibility criteria for all the cards you want to apply, and if you don’t meet it for age or income document not available then You can always opt for FD based secure card, which will be issued to you, If you make a fix deposit for that card

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I am a 19 year old student which card will be good for me?
Analyze your spends so that you can find where can you utilize a credit card and took most of its benefits 😉
When I was a student, I preferred Amazon Pay ICICI CC as per my use cases scenario 😅