Loan disbursal

Bandhan Bank was not giving loan saying your kyc is not update . So we waited ...
After every kyc they used to say kyc is incomplete. This happened 4 times . We waited 4 months but no response. Then i tweeted regarding this . So same day loan got approved and I received message . Disbursal was to be done next day . But deputy manager and branch manager called and said we will not give you loan because you complained .
So, is there any RBI guideline regarding loan disbursal time or something like that ?? So that I can complain to RBI. We are the customer since bank started with no defaults.

Gigachad

KF Mentor
Bandhan Bank was not giving loan saying your kyc is not update . So we waited ...
After every kyc they used to say kyc is incomplete. This happened 4 times . We waited 4 months but no response. Then i tweeted regarding this . So same day loan got approved and I received message . Disbursal was to be done next day . But deputy manager and branch manager called and said we will not give you loan because you complained .
So, is there any RBI guideline regarding loan disbursal time or something like that ?? So that I can complain to RBI. We are the customer since bank started with no defaults.
If you have the call recording, just post them on Twitter..

Fastest solution.

nikhilchauhan

Administrator
Staff member
If the bank told you that they will disburse the amount at a certain date then you can complaint to RBI. You must have some hard proof that bank was going to disburse the amount but you didn't receive the amount till now

Any solution?

If not ask others community members to retweet about this..
Use other community for more help.
Do a complaint in rbi bo..
I have complained to pno . Waiting for his response ... After that I would escalate to RBI . I would not prefer to tweet again because situation might get worse. I would like to proceed smoothly.