Looking for a forex card issued by a non indian bank

tejaskay

KF Ace
Guys i looking to get a forex card not for travels but for some business purpose

I am try to buy a monthly subscription for a us based software company call Gohighlevel

This company is not accepting any forms of indian cards mainly because the subscription for the software is $500 which i require

tried using various different cards for this but not working yet

can anyone recommend me a forex card that is not issued by any indian banks in india :)

Guys i looking to get a forex card not for travels but for some business purpose

I am try to buy a monthly subscription for a us based software company call Gohighlevel

This company is not accepting any forms of indian cards mainly because the subscription for the software is $500 which i require

tried using various different cards for this but not working yet

can anyone recommend me a forex card that is not issued by any indian banks in india :)
It is highly unlikely that a foreign bank will provide forex card in India. But still you can check with HSBC, BNP Paribas, Barclays or Standard chartered Bank if they provide such service.
Other option would be to find a friend who is in US currently to help you out in this situation with their credit card.