Looking for a Job

Sam Maxi

KF Mentor
A Small Intro About Me, I'm Sam(Not My Real Name), 21 (17th Oct), I Left Studies After 10th ane Currently Doing Nothing.

I was Running a Small Laptop/PC Buying Selling Business from my House Itself And Well i Sold Few Items and Earned Pretty Good But the Issue is, Its Very Inconsistent in my City(Bhavnagar,Gujarat). Like Some Laptops Sell within a Day and Some Take Months. And Some Personal Issues Also Occurred Throughout this Time and So At Last, this Venture has Ended and I'm looking for a Job. Not Really Skilled as Such. Just into PC Hardware and Pretty Good With Software. Can Do Full Time Jobs cause well I Have Nothing Else to Do. Do Hit Me Up with Anything you have to Offer cause well i don't want to sit all day and Waste my Time.

You Might Think, why not Do a Job in your City and Give Interview rather then Sitting here and Messaging here. The thing is i have No Qualification. If Someone Needs Educational Qualification(Which Ofc Everyone Does) i'm Not Even Considered. And Honestly That's Fair. There are People Out Here with Degrees and They Should get the Chance.

I Don't know if I'm Allowed to Post this Message in Our Community, but i have only Had Good Interactions on Here and Felt like Its Worth a Try, Maybe Someone Needs A Guy with Lots of Time and No Educational Qualification 😄

Anyways Sorry for Such a Long Message lol and Thanks for Reading it All If You Did :)