Lounge access in ICICI Sapphiro?

Didntgetname

KF Rookie
I have just received my ICICI Sapphiro Visa LTF card. Will lounge access be available for next quarter without fulfilling minimum spend criteria?

Thanks in advance

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I have just received my ICICI Sapphiro Visa LTF card. Will lounge access be available for next quarter without fulfilling minimum spend criteria?

Thanks in advance
Congratulations for LTF CC 🎉
Based on the terms and conditions of the ICICI Sapphiro Visa Credit Card, you need to spend a minimum of ₹5000 in a calendar quarter to avail of the complimentary lounge access in the next quarter. Therefore, if you haven’t met this spend criteria, the complimentary lounge access will not be available for the next quarter. But If you spend ₹5000 in the next quarter, you will qualify for the complimentary lounge access in the following quarter.

For example, if you didn't meet the ₹5000 spend criteria in Q1(January-March), then you will not be eligible for lounge access in Q2(April-June). But if you meet the ₹5000 spend criteria in Q2& Q3 (July-September), you will be eligible for lounge access in Q3 & Q4 (October-December) respectively.

Easy Peasy 😉

(Source: ICICI website)

Deb.

KF Ace

Thanks in advance
Create an account in Dreamfolks web. It will tell you the number of complementary lounge visits as per your eligibility.