Most luxurious banking program available?

flyingSingh

KF Rookie
I am currently a customer of AU royale banking, the debit card offered was decent, (Visa signature) with benefits like complimentary insurances on travel, a rewards program through which I could purchase vouchers for brands like Myntra, Pizza hut, etc and redeem electronics and appliances like headphones, pendrives, TV, fridge, etc. The cross currency markup is
1.5 %. 8 complimentary lounge visits are there but, recently AU bank has mandated a minimum spend criteria of 5000 in a quarter to avail lounge access in the next quarter. It's difficult to monitor my debit card payments individually since there's no smart feature in the app to do so and eventually, i don't use my debit card much. i am a person who will use UPI for 99% of his payments. Now i feel there's no benefit in maintaining 1 lakh for this account. Please suggest better options, would request you guys to outline one option that's having a MAB below 2 lakhs and the second option which is no more than 11 lakhs. Do let me know if family banking is available for the options you will outline.

bipin174

KF Rookie
HDFC Savings Max Account may be a good option. Features are available with debit card, FD intrest rates, LTF credit card, etc.

With 1.5 Lakh of FD this account becomes a zero account other wise have to maintain MAB of 25k.
Zero Annual fee on debit card with 1L of withdrawal limit per day & unlimited withdrawals on HDFC bank 🏧.
1% cashback with T&C. 3.5 cr of accidental death coverage with T&C. Further details can be founds in banks website.
Chances to get LTF CC is more while maintaining FD, maintain more than 30k in account.
By maintaining more than 1L in QAB, standard banking will upgrade to classic banking.
I opened above account in March24 & got LTF Milleninia Credit Card in Sept24 1st week.

flyingSingh

KF Rookie
HDFC Savings Max Account may be a good option. Features are available with debit card, FD intrest rates, LTF credit card, etc.

With 1.5 Lakh of FD this account becomes a zero account other wise have to maintain MAB of 25k.
Zero Annual fee on debit card with 1L of withdrawal limit per day & unlimited withdrawals on HDFC bank 🏧.
1% cashback with T&C. 3.5 cr of accidental death coverage with T&C. Further details can be founds in banks website.
Chances to get LTF CC is more while maintaining FD, maintain more than 30k in account.
By maintaining more than 1L in QAB, standard banking will upgrade to classic banking.
I opened above account in March24 & got LTF Milleninia Credit Card in Sept24 1st week.
Thanks for the suggestion