Multiple Hdfc credit card

harsh850

KF Rookie
Hey geeks,
I have been holding swiggy HDFC credit card for around 2 months now, so can i apply for Core Hdfc card alongside this? Or hdfc doesn't allows this, please answer me with all the possible solutions.

Raj2708

KF Expert
I have tata neu they rejected my swiggy.
Applied under 6month.
Will suggest better to apply in next financial year For more chance....

abhimarda

KF Mentor
It's difficult, if not impossible to get a core card post taking a cobranded cards in case of HDFC. Better option would be to process through Branch channel if you have account with HDFC else keep trying your luck.

Skylar

KF Master
Hey geeks,
I have been holding swiggy HDFC credit card for around 2 months now, so can i apply for Core Hdfc card alongside this? Or hdfc doesn't allows this, please answer me with all the possible solutions.
Contact costumer care and ask for a rupay card.
Or try your luck applying rupay card from payzapp

AVN

KF Ace
I'm using the Swiggy HDFC card from 3 months and last month I applied for Tata NEU infinity but they rejected it(Maybe coz the Swiggy card was approved only 3 months prior).
HDFC was pushing their LTF rupay card on the HDFC cards app, i applied for the same and this was approved (but limit being shared with the Swiggy card).

My advise would be to wait for 6 months time period and then apply for one of the core HDFC good cards.

harsh850

KF Rookie
I'm using the Swiggy HDFC card from 3 months and last month I applied for Tata NEU infinity but they rejected it(Maybe coz the Swiggy card was approved only 3 months prior).
HDFC was pushing their LTF rupay card on the HDFC cards app, i applied for the same and this was approved (but limit being shared with the Swiggy card).

My advise would be to wait for 6 months time period and then apply for one of the core HDFC good cards.
Thanks man... appreciate this