Mutual Fund start date

Prashant505

KF Ace
Greetings Everyone,
I have been investing in mutual funds for the last 3-4 years. Currently I am using MFCentral to track my portfolio/performance.
I can't find out the day I started my investments in a particular fund. How and where can I find this information?
Thanks

zacobite

KF Mentor
Greetings Everyone,
I have been investing in mutual funds for the last 3-4 years. Currently I am using MFCentral to track my portfolio/performance.
I can't find out the day I started my investments in a particular fund. How and where can I find this information?
Thanks
You can ask for detailed stmt lifetime from KFintech or CAMS

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
In the Groww app, we can easily view the transaction history of every mutual fund (even the ones imported from other apps).
We just need to go to:
Mutual Fund -> Dashboard -> Tap on the mutual fund you want to check -> Investment details

PS: You can import the external mutual funds on the Groww app and check this data.

PIX789

KF Ace
Greetings Everyone,
Thanks
Use Kuvera and import all your existing funds and they will provide you all the details. Kuvera is too simple, silent and completely noise free and spam free.
I have been using Kuvera since 2018 and untill today, I did not find any issue and they are too simple operate the funds.