Mutual Funds For 15-20 Years

Mohd_Naeem

KF Rookie
Hi... Main 15-20 Saal ke liye Mutual Funds me Invest karna chahta hun, Iske liye mujhe kahan se aur kaise invest Karna chahiye, mujhe 3-5 Saal se zyada ki duration ke Mutual Funds nhi mil rahe Hain.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Hi... Main 15-20 Saal ke liye Mutual Funds me Invest karna chahta hun, Iske liye mujhe kahan se aur kaise invest Karna chahiye, mujhe 3-5 Saal se zyada ki duration ke Mutual Funds nhi mil rahe Hain.
The MFs with Oldest history in my portfolio are
  1. Parag Parikh Flexicap Fund
  2. SBI Magnum Midcap funds
  3. Nippon India Smallcap Fund
Note: Not an Investment Advice, Always invest as per your Own Research & Risk Appetite 🙃

Hi Mohd_Naeem,
Investment should always be goal based and it depends on your current capital to invest. Assuming that you have calculated your fund requirement after 15-20 years keeping in mind the inflation and taxation, you may continue with the existing MF based on your risk appetite but the important thing is you must review the performance of the funds every year. Excellent past record does not mean that the fund will perform in the same manner in the future as well. Track your mutual funds performance, switch to others if it's not satisfactory. Now LTCG is tax exempted upto 1.25 lakh.

Thanks & Happy Investing

According, to the rule of mutual fund investing we should invest according to our age.
You can prefer ET Money.
If, your age lies between 18-25 go for Small Cap and Flexi Cap Funds.
If, your age lies between 30-40 go for Mid Cap and Flexi Cap Funds.
If, your age is >40 go for Flexi Cap Fund and Debt Funds.
If, your age is >50 and beyond go for Large Cap and Debt Funds.
Note:- This is only shared for the persons who want to start the mutual fund those who have running funds kindly don't change it according to this. This is a age wise investment strategy to start investment.