My first Credit card suggestions needed

nandu243

KF Rookie
I'm I want to take a credit card for the first time I am looking for a lounge access shopping rewards especially movie tickets and interest free withdrawals. Please suggest me some credit cards which are free.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
I'm I want to take a credit card for the first time I am looking for a lounge access shopping rewards especially movie tickets and interest free withdrawals. Please suggest me some credit cards which are free.
Student or working?

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Working 8lpa
You have a lot of options ; I would suggest to apply offline by submitting salary docs - you can try to get HDFC/Axis/Amex cards; Or if you wish to start with FD based ones, you can apply online for Magnet card

nandu243

KF Rookie
You have a lot of options ; I would suggest to apply offline by submitting salary docs - you can try to get HDFC/Axis/Amex cards; Or if you wish to start with FD based ones, you can apply online for Magnet card
Thanks, But why offline apply is good?

Skylar

KF Master
Upon reading this, it appears that IDFC cards are tailored to meet your criteria such as lounge access, movie tickets, and low cash withdrawal fees. However, I do not recommend IDFC cards.