Nav sell in mutual fund

Hi I have started investing in MF with broker maheshwari and associates jamshedpur due to problems in service I have shifted my all units in my home town with new broker. During sifting amount of 18000 value has been left in the previous MF broker.2 days back I told previous brocker to sell all my balance nav which is pending with u but after selling all my nav in my pan card has been sold what can I do next should I go to sibbi and complaint or what action I should take plz suggest

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Firstly, only use reputed brokers, don't rely on such local ones. Now, if you have the relevant documents to support this, use SCORES investor complaint cell to file a report against this broker. You can also call their toll free numbers - 1800 266 7575 or 1800 22 7575

as an investor and learner of stock market and finance i firstly suggest you start investing in the stock market through digital platforms like groww angle one kite by zerodha as everything is digitalized nowadays and these platforms are safer to use and now under this problem of yours you should make complaint to sebi and to the pan card authorities regarding issue you can send mail to their provided mail id sebi@sebi.gov.in or you can just call them i am mentioning their phone numbers in order to contact them 02226449188/ 26449199/ 40459188/ 40459199 i hope this was helpful

Hi I have started investing in MF with broker maheshwari and associates jamshedpur due to problems in service I have shifted my all units in my home town with new broker. During sifting amount of 18000 value has been left in the previous MF broker.2 days back I told previous brocker to sell all my balance nav which is pending with u but after selling all my nav in my pan card has been sold what can I do next should I go to sibbi and complaint or what action I should take plz suggest
Since you've already informed them to sell your remaining NAV units, but they have mistakenly sold your PAN card, you should first contact them again. Clarify the situation and ask for a detailed explanation of what exactly has happened. Request documentation or statements showing the transactions that took place. Keep records of all your communications with the previous broker. This includes emails, messages, and any written correspondence. Document the dates and times of your interactions as well. Check with the Income Tax Department or through the NSDL or UTIITSL portals to verify the status of your PAN card. Depending on the complexity and severity of the issue, you may consult a financial advisor or a legal professional who specializes in securities and investment law. They can provide you with specific advice tailored to your situation.