Need advice on getting Vistara Credit card.

athhb

KF Rookie
Hi, I want to get a airline cobranded credit card and was thinking of getting vistara credit card, but want to confirm my eligibility once.
So currently i have 2 credit cards
  1. HDFC milenia CC
  2. ICICI bank amazon pay CC
My current credit score is
  • Experian : 733
  • CRIF : 736
  • Equifax : 749
My income is around 160,000/- per month post tax
So which card should i get i was thinking SBI club vistara credit card but what is a eligibility and what details will be required i i have got 2 payslips for now will i need more payslips?

Vistara is getting merged with Air India so I would suggest wait till that time. After there will be new cards to cater to the existing vistara customers and new air india customers.
Other option is to go with a airline neutral travel credit card like Amex travel or Axis Atlas etc.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Hi, I want to get a airline cobranded credit card and was thinking of getting vistara credit card, but want to confirm my eligibility once.
So currently i have 2 credit cards
  1. HDFC milenia CC
  2. ICICI bank amazon pay CC
My current credit score is
  • Experian : 733
  • CRIF : 736
  • Equifax : 749
My income is around 160,000/- per month post tax
So which card should i get i was thinking SBI club vistara credit card but what is a eligibility and what details will be required i i have got 2 payslips for now will i need more payslips?
I suggest to wait as well, for 2 reasons : 1. Will help you build a better credit score / credit tenure 2. Better cards may get launched

athhb

KF Rookie
Thanks you for replying, I get your point but the merger may take till 2025 right and i have lots of spends coming up and air travel also coming hence i thought i should get one, what do you think ?

Thanks you for replying, I get your point but the merger may take till 2025 right and i have lots of spends coming up and air travel also coming hence i thought i should get one, what do you think ?
In that case you can check SBI vistara or IDFC vistara as Axis Vistara has been devalued recently.

athhb

KF Rookie
Interesting, do you think this credit score is good enough to apply with good chance of acceptance. I couldn't find any eligibility on their website hence wanted to ask here.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Interesting, do you think this credit score is good enough to apply with good chance of acceptance. I couldn't find any eligibility on their website hence wanted to ask here.
It might be hard since your longest credit duration is relatively low. Try speaking offline to a representative and submit your income documents.

More details can be found on paisabazaar site if you search best vistara cards. Can't share link here.