Need credit card

mdsaim

KF Rookie
I need a credit card, my CIBIL score is 751+ and my age is 19+ but I have applied for many credit cards and all of them are getting canceled If you know any credit card without income proof and F.D Please Suggest Me

ddivakar2

KF Rookie
Dear
Its difficult to get credit card without income proof unless bank chooses you as a privileged client. Believe me that day will come soon as you start earning . Meanwhile don't apply for credit card henceforth as your CIBIL score may hit 10 points down on every CC application.

zacobite

KF Mentor
I need a credit card, my CIBIL score is 751+ and my age is 19+ but I have applied for many credit cards and all of them are getting canceled If you know any credit card without income proof and F.D Please Suggest Me
why do you need a cc? who / how will you pay the bills? if u have income then banks will give you cc..if you are a student then hang on till you start earning.. else some early mistakes will haunt you for many years when you really need credit

Akusahil

KF Ace
It's quite difficult to get credit card at age 19/20, but not impossible.
Here is my suggestion is go for fd backed credit card.
Best FD backed credit card are in order below 👇
• IDFC First Wow credit card
• Kotak dream different credit card
•One card
• Rupi Credit card

Use this FD backed credit card for 7 to 8 months for building credit score. Then apply for credit card which bank gives credit card at age 18 like Axis Bank, Kotak Bank and HDFC Bank.
One more thing that if you have bank account in above banks(Axis, Kotak and HDFC ) then it makes easy to get credit card.

Anil740

KF Rookie
SBI SimplyCLICK for no income and no FD, limit you get around 20k