Need help regarding comparison for best SBI Credit Card

Hi Everyone,

I'm currently holding HDFC MILLENNIA & Amazon pay ICICI card.

I want to add one SBI Credit Card to my portfolio, but I'm not sure which one to go for. As, I'm already having two SBI accounts(1 personal and 1 salaried by prev. company) and I had a word with SBI guy & was told that bank is not providing any LifeTimeFree(LTF) cards. So, I'm confused which to apply for, specially when I know SBI Cashback is the best one out there but it is not valid on Amazon/Flipkart Sales.

I have a CIBIL of 780+. So, can anyone suggest which one should I go for(SBI Simply Click or Simply Save) or any other card.
Also, is there any trick to get any of the cards free for lifetime specially SBI Cashback one.

Last edited:

zack54

KF Mentor
Hello there,

Simply save is good and applicable for amazon and flipkart sale and will give you reward points, However 2000 rewards equals to 500 rs. you can adjust that amount in your bill as well.

Simplyclick is good if you do more online shopping. It will give you amazon vouchers as rewards

Annual charges for both the cards are same. If you fulfill the spend criteria your fee will be waived off

Trick:- If you have multiple cards from Sbi. Ask customer care to close your card, depends upon your usage and repayment pattern they will offer you lifetime free or other options so that you will not close your card.
In my case it worked and my simplysave is LTF.

Thanks

Hello there,

Simply save is good and applicable for amazon and flipkart sale and will give you reward points, However 2000 rewards equals to 500 rs. you can adjust that amount in your bill as well.

Simplyclick is good if you do more online shopping. It will give you amazon vouchers as rewards

Annual charges for both the cards are same. If you fulfill the spend criteria your fee will be waived off

Trick:- If you have multiple cards from Sbi. Ask customer care to close your card, depends upon your usage and repayment pattern they will offer you lifetime free or other options so that you will not close your card.
In my case it worked and my simplysave is LTF.

Thanks
I'm not having any SBI card till now. As mentioned earlier, I'm holding HDFC MILLENNIA & Amazon pay ICICI card.

Thanks for the info though. :)

Last edited:

Anil98

KF Ace
Go for sbi bpcl octane it will save you on fuel also and will give you offers on amazon and flipkart for upcoming sale. You have millenia so cashback is not needed