Need suggestions for credit cards!

skamranahmed

KF Rookie
I have annual expenses ranging from 6 to 7 lakhs and frequently travel domestically.

Could anyone suggest credit cards that offer the best discounts or rewards on these travel-related expenses, mainly for flights and hotel stays?

Ronak_Sangani

KF Rookie
For your annual expenses and frequent domestic travel, the HDFC Infinia credit card would be an excellent choice. It offers numerous benefits and rewards that can significantly enhance your travel experience, including fee waivers. For more detailed information, you might want to check out the Bekifaayati YouTube videos. This card is highly recommended and hard to beat in its category.

skamranahmed

KF Rookie
For your annual expenses and frequent domestic travel, the HDFC Infinia credit card would be an excellent choice. It offers numerous benefits and rewards that can significantly enhance your travel experience, including fee waivers. For more detailed information, you might want to check out the Bekifaayati YouTube videos. This card is highly recommended and hard to beat in its category.
Sure, thanks! Is it easy to get?

Skylar

KF Master
I have annual expenses ranging from 6 to 7 lakhs and frequently travel domestically.

Could anyone suggest credit cards that offer the best discounts or rewards on these travel-related expenses, mainly for flights and hotel stays?
Axis Atlas

sudoabhi

KF Ace

Get Axis Atlas

Or you can also look at Vistara Cards