New CC apply

ultroextrem

KF Rookie
Hello, I have FD backed CC from Kotak, I got it 2 months ago it was my first CC I don't have any loan, now my Cibil is 765, Should I apply for a unsecured cc, do I have a chance to get? If I can get suggest me some best lifetime free rupay credit card, my age is 20, I don't have any salary slip or ITR.

Skylar

KF Master
Having a 9-month credit history for applying for an unsecured card would be ideal. Consider getting the Unsecured OneCard for offline spending, and after using it for the next 9 months, you’ll find it easier to qualify for other cards.

Skylar

KF Master
Because of an emergency i applied for loan many places and got it from hdb finance
If you have multiple hard inquiries, it can be challenging to remove them. However, if a bank made several inquiries for a single loan account, you can email the bank to request removal. If they don’t comply, you can file a complaint with the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). For instance, HDFC recently made three inquiries for a credit card application. When the customer contacted customer service, they claimed it was legitimate. But after filing a complaint with the RBI, the inquiries were removed, and the customer even received a ₹1,000 gift voucher as compensation.

Skylar

KF Master
But problem is that I gave OTP for all enquiries, are these inquiry vanish overtime or , i didn't get any new cc because off them I have 5 card , Axis Flipkart, sbi simply save, idfc wow, sbm credilio, kotak league

Can I able to get new cc with these inquiry in my cibil
The Federal Bank has this policy, you should not have more than 2 enquiries in the last 6 months.
Regarding the banks it depends on the officer who is checking your credit report.