New credit card not applied ever

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I want to take credit.
Pls tell which is best and how to apply.

■ If you have good cibil and Age >21 then start with Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card

■ And if you don't have any credit history or Age<21 then for creating Good Credit Report here are 2 ways i.e. personally tried & tested by me :
  1. Go with FD based Secured CC (Recommendations: One Card CC, IDFC WOW Rupay CC)
  2. Make a Pay Later account (Recommended: Amazon Pay Later)
  3. Close Pay Later account once you get your First Unsecured CC (Recommended: Amazon Pay ICICI CC)& for FD CC it's your choice whether to close it or not.
Note: Try to analyze your spending thus resulting in selection of Best CC benefiting you the most.

Last edited:

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
What is your income and expenses like? You can start with secured cards and then apply for unsecured ones.

■ If you have good cibil and Age >21 then start with Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card

■ And if you don't have any credit history or Age<21 then for creating Good Credit Report here are 2 ways i.e. personally tried & tested by me :
  1. Go with FD based Secured CC (Recommendations: One Card CC, IDFC WOW Rupay CC)
  2. Make a Pay Later account (Recommended: Amazon Pay Later)
  3. Close Pay Later account once you get your First Unsecured CC (Recommended: Amazon Pay ICICI CC)& for FD CC it's your choice whether to close it or not.
Note: Try to analyze your spending thus resulting in selection of Best CC benefiting you the most.
Amazon pay icici credit card is not available for me, Apply button is opening,
For Amazon pay later, the msg showing that we are working for it

Now what should I do.

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Amazon pay icici credit card is not available for me, Apply button is opening,
For Amazon pay later, the msg showing that we are working for it

Now what should I do.
IF Amazon Pay ICICI CC & Amazon Pay later is unavailable for you then Go with Secured CC like OneCard, IDFC WOW Rupay CC or any LTF secured cc whichever benefits you the most considering your personal use case, Since you are earning 15K 😉

BTW What's your CIBIL score and age? And also in which bank do you have your Savings/Salary a/c?

Last edited: