New credit

sojupatil

KF Ace
My credit score is updated that is "772" but credit is only 1 month old , can I get unsecured credit card if yes then which I only wants life time free card any card is fine for me i already have a secured credit card

Also when should I re apply for Flipkart pay later ?

Skylar

KF Master
My credit score is updated that is "772" but credit is only 1 month old , can I get unsecured credit card if yes then which I only wants life time free card any card is fine for me i already have a secured credit card

Salaried or business?

Ganesh_Shinde

KF Expert
"In my opinion, it might be worth considering waiting on the credit card and perhaps even avoiding it altogether. Many young people have found themselves in difficult situations due to credit cards. I hope you don't mind my suggestion."

Gogineni

KF Expert
Obtain basic credit cards, use them judiciously to build a positive credit history and establish relationships with banks. This will make it easier for you to qualify for premium cards once you start earning.

Gogineni

KF Expert
I already have a FD backed Idfc first wow card took on May 2024 , can you suggest me some more?
May 2024 is just 1 month back, cibil history has just started so use it for 6 months then try applying for other bank cards.
Preference would be using that IDFC card on amazon so in future you'll be eligible for "Amazon Pay ICICI card.

sojupatil

KF Ace
Don't they ask for income source ? Most of the cards ask for that I m just 18 rn 😔

If i started working part time job will they give me ?
May 2024 is just 1 month back, cibil history has just started so use it for 6 months then try applying for other bank cards.
Preference would be using that IDFC card on amazon so in future you'll be eligible for "Amazon Pay ICICI card.

Gogineni

KF Expert
Don't they ask for income source ? Most of the cards ask for that I m just 18 rn 😔

If u started part time job will they give me ?
You can just tell them you are freelancer operate your own business from home and earn so and so monthly.
And you do the same while filling the form. Do not apply now, 100% it will be rejected you need at least 6 months of credit history for banks to consider giving you unsecured cards.

Satyaprabhu

KF Ace

You can use FD based credit cards and Pay later services of various app which gives minimal credit. And then maintain every credit under 30% limit of usage with timely payments. After 6 to 9 months try applying for credit card and never rush for all cards at a time it may impact ur cibil, do research & choose wisely.

Saying with my own experience!

sojupatil

KF Ace
You can use FD based credit cards and Pay later services of various app which gives minimal credit. And then maintain every usage under 30% limit of usage with timely payments. After 6 to 9 months try applying for credit card and never rush for all cards at a time it may impact ur cibil, do research & choose wisely.
Which is best Pay Later app according to you

Which will give approval without income

Satyaprabhu

KF Ace
For me as a beginner Amazon gave 2k (presently 25k) , obviously Flipkart rejected my request too. And some other options are Freecharge, Mobikwick & Paytm postpaid if working.