Niyo Global Card? Worth it?

Bhav

KF Rookie
I am travelling Europe for 3 months on work. I came across this Niyo Global card but in SBM I am unable to create so system is letting me get a card from DCB instead. Is it worth? Really there are no forex or hidden charges?

gagan43

KF Expert
See basically there is nothing free in this world!!
Yes The niyo DCB and Niyo SBM is “0” forex markup cards but they will earn money by taking some currency margin like they will offer you eur @93-95 but current currency market will show around 91-92
They took thier margins in currency not in fee
Secondly lot of my friends trusted this platform and regretted later on
In some cases transactions failed in other countries they got stuck because atm not accepted those cards
But in my opinion you can order some forex card which is safer option
You can ask your bank to issue forex card but they also take thier cut in currency which varies bank to bank
But here is a TIP for you
Use a platform called Bookmyforex
It is from make my trip and designed to have seamless experience in forex transactions they tied up with many banks like yes,rbl etc etc
Also they take very less margin as compared to others in the market
Only one condition is that you have to be from metro cities to have that card
If you are in tier 1 cities then card will be delivered to you in 1 day or in some hours (check thier website for more)

zacobite

KF Mentor
Yes The niyo DCB and Niyo SBM is “0” forex markup cards but they will earn money by taking some currency margin like they will offer you eur @93-95 but current currency market will show around 91-92
In some cases transactions failed in other countries they got stuck because atm not accepted those cards
You can ask your bank to issue forex card but they also take thier cut in currency which varies bank to bank
It is from make my trip and designed to have seamless experience in forex transactions they tied up with many banks like yes,rbl etc etc
If you are in tier 1 cities then card will be delivered to you in 1 day or in some hours (check thier website for more)
SBM is not a great service provider...

Bhav

KF Rookie
Thank you ! Yes I have been using bookmyforex and it's been a saver! I was wondering of this card since it will be hasslefree