No cost emi, Can any buddy explan this situation, what's tha actually amount paying by me in the end of emi.

No cost emi is a facility by any finance company to allow the user pay same charge as is paid by him on full-payment basis, but in smaller amounts each month for fixed period. In your case, you will have to pay 20068 if you opt for no cost emi option, which is same as price+delivery charge, and monthly charge will depend on the period chosen by you.

rahuljain

KF Ace
No cost emi is a facility by any finance company to allow the user pay same charge as is paid by him on full-payment basis, but in smaller amounts each month for fixed period. In your case, you will have to pay 20068 if you opt for no cost emi option, which is same as price+delivery charge, and monthly charge will depend on the period chosen by you.
I use 12 month's emi option. So what is the last amount?

rahuljain

KF Ace
I never use no cost emi option. So I am things to much bacuse I don't want to pay any extra charges or hidden charges for using this option. I can't understand this process properly.

17ysaurabh

KF Mentor
Hi @rahuljain
As shown in the screenshots, there are two extra charges:
  • A one-time processing fee of Rs. 99 with the first instalment.
  • A delivery charge fee of Rs. 74
  • You might also have to pay some GST on the interest amount. Interest of Rs. 1233 is discounted but the GST charges on that might need to be paid.
They are just not taking any interest in the amount.
PS: Please be extra careful while opting for no-cost EMI to avoid any extra charges.

Last edited: