Non-BBPS Power Companies

Karunakara

KF Mentor
All power distribution companies of Andhra & Telangana are not registered with BBPS.

How are people from both states going to pay their electricity bills?

Are they supposed to stand in queues in front of electricity offices to pay bills?

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
All power distribution companies of Andhra & Telangana are not registered with BBPS.

How are people from both states going to pay their electricity bills?

Are they supposed to stand in queues in front of electricity offices to pay bills?
Hey! 😊

I get your concern. It can be frustrating when things aren't as convenient as they should be.

Even though the power distribution companies in Andhra and Telangana aren't registered with BBPS yet, there are still other ways to pay your electricity bills without having to stand in long queues. Most electricity boards offer online payment options through their official websites or mobile apps. You can also use digital wallets like Paytm, PhonePe, or Google Pay to pay your bills.

So, no need to worry about standing in queues! Just a few clicks and you're done. 😊

Skylar

KF Master
You can also use digital wallets like Paytm, PhonePe, or Google Pay to pay your bills.
Not sure what drugs your AI is taking but Paytm, PhonePe or Google Pay will show you

"Sorry, we are unable to offer this service till this biller onboards on Bharat Bill Pay as per required regulations. Until then, please pay directly on biller website."

You can only pay the bill on their website.

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
Not sure what drugs your AI is taking but Paytm, PhonePe or Google Pay will show you

"Sorry, we are unable to offer this service till this biller onboards on Bharat Bill Pay as per required regulations. Until then, please pay directly on biller website."

I’ve seen the same trend on this persons’ comments , chat gpt copy paste 😂

TaxWiser

KF Mentor

You didn't get what I'm trying to say 😮‍💨
I simply trying to say that on official bill payment websites, bills can be paid by using digital wallets

Acting like Princpal in friends group will not help anyone my friends, it just creates misunderstanding more and more.

Peace Out ✌️

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
You didn't get what I'm trying to say 😮‍💨
I simply trying to say that on official bill payment websites, bills can be paid by using digital wallets

Acting like Princpal in friends group will not help anyone my friends, it just creates misunderstanding more and more.

Peace Out ✌️
Boss, please stop LLM copy paste 🥲

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I’ve seen the same trend on this persons’ comments , chat gpt copy paste 😂
The whole point behind AI revolution was to make us more efficient.
Also, I just use AI to make the thread attractive, effective and easy to understand.
Plus, it's Gemini not ChatGPT 🤗

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
The whole point behind AI revolution was to make us more efficient.
Also, I just use AI to make the thread attractive, effective and easy to understand.
Plus, it's Gemini not ChatGPT 🤗
Validate the AI content before posting is all I’m saying, there’s a whole module on using LLMs responsibly :)

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Validate the AI content before posting is all I’m saying, there’s a whole module on using LLMs responsibly :)
Please point out the mistakes in my solution that you see invalid.
Thus helping the one who asks questions.
I just try to provide solution who ask something clearing all his doubts in single thread without stretching the conversation as you can understand when someone is in problem they need solution not empathy. 🫡
And if you have noticed, I never enter in a conversation where the problems have already been solved completely by you guys. 🤗

Last edited:

wcgxlr8

KF Mentor
This @Karunakara fella posted this query on 2nd July, non of you @Skylar @wcgxlr8 came to provide any solution but today when I provided him some solution utilizing all the tools I have, you came to quarrel with me.

Salute to your Attitude 🫡
Boss, you gave a generic answer, I don’t mean to criticise but yes- you said most of the billers. Did you fact check if these billers for AP and TG work online? the question here is specific, try to put in some effort to answer instead of ctrl c v 😌

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Boss, you gave a generic answer, I don’t mean to criticise but yes- you said most of the billers. Did you fact check if these billers for AP and TG work online? the question here is specific, try to put in some effort to answer instead of ctrl c v 😌
Please provide some answers with efforts, so I can also learn from it. And fact check things is done when @Karunakara will mention the billers name, customer id, which is under his control to verify whether this generic solution is Helping or Useless. I am doing this to help and learn from the interaction because finance is very vast topic not even AI can help me in this.
And if it were only CtrlC+V then none of the people have liked or replied Thank you who got their issue resolved. 😎
Theirs always some Personal touch of experience

Last edited: