Offer of Additional Digital Card BOB Energia

hitirfan

KF Mentor
BOB Card holders are getting offer for Digital BOB Card HPCL Energia as LTF as Additional Card.

The offer can be available from BOB Card app under Additional Cards menu.

I got the information about this card through WhatsApp notification. I applied for Bob hpcl Card and got the card instantly. Also it is completely free for lifetime.But this credit card will not be sent in physical form. Maybe this is a down side but I have linked it with such upi.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I got the information about this card through WhatsApp notification. I applied for Bob hpcl Card and got the card instantly. Also it is completely free for lifetime.But this credit card will not be sent in physical form. Maybe this is a down side but I have linked it with such upi.
I think it can be get in physical form by payment of some fee.

Share your income proof along with your original PAN card documents on the official email id of BOB cards. Also I mentioned that I need to do a huge amount of shopping which I am not able to do because of the low limit. If there is no income proof document then share the statement of other bank higher limit card.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Share your income proof along with your original PAN card documents on the official email id of BOB cards. Also I mentioned that I need to do a huge amount of shopping which I am not able to do because of the low limit. If there is no income proof document then share the statement of other bank higher limit card.
Thank you. Will try it.

Karunakara

KF Mentor
I got a WhatsApp message offering Energie card as LTF. Not yet applied. Just thinking if this card is required. Because I have been using Amex Platinum Travel Card for fuel from HPCL pumps where no convenience charged and Amex card. Also it will help me reach milestone bonus rewards on Amex Plat Travel Card.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
I got a WhatsApp message offering Energie card as LTF. Not yet applied. Just thinking if this card is required. Because I have been using Amex Platinum Travel Card for fuel from HPCL pumps where no convenience charged and Amex card. Also it will help me reach milestone bonus rewards on Amex Plat Travel Card.
Nice

abhimarda

KF Mentor
There is option to get Physical Card for ₹100+GST.
For the current offer it said it's digital only just below the card pic and last point.....may be otherwise it's given physically as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240705_192341.jpg
    Screenshot_20240705_192341.jpg
    935.2 KB · Views: 4

hitirfan

KF Mentor
For the current offer it said it's digital only just below the card pic and last point.....may be otherwise it's given physically as well.
It is digital. But afterwards if u want Physical Card, you can apply for that by paying 100+ gst. There is Get Physical Card option in BOB Card app.