One card co-branded SIB - Worst Management

thirupathi

KF Rookie
I have used one card co-branded by South Indian Bank, every month i have paid before due date, I have not paid 1 month that is also informed to the customer care team, they send, 30 days due payment they are sent message Mother choth, what is the meaning of that word, Team leader shouting at me he said come Pune, will send the person they will collect the assets, one message received from WhatsApp we are already generated notices sign it send it back and one more person sent message we are already sent legal notice to your current organization HR and management the will address you regarding payment, One customer does not paid 30 days they are behave like this, what happen here that is RBI approved or not?
The grievance team giving 3 months wave off I am not interested that wave the grievance team closed SR, why required grievance team presence in this case?...
And I am asking show your protocol, code of conduct and RBI guidelines the customer is not paid 30 days only ... I have visited Hyderabad office twice noone show protocol, code of conduct and RBI guidelines, what is the problem? I have sent mail they closed SR. One person behaves like I am ready to accept apology, many people behave like this this called intention or not? That's why I escalated.

Attachments

• 9eeauk.jpg
    9eeauk.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 26

Skylar

KF Master
I have used one card co-branded by South Indian Bank, every month i have paid before due date, I have not paid 1 month that is also informed to the customer care team, they send, 30 days due payment they are sent message Mother choth, what is the meaning of that word, Team leader shouting at me he said come Pune, will send the person they will collect the assets, one message received from WhatsApp we are already generated notices sign it send it back and one more person sent message we are already sent legal notice to your current organization HR and management the will address you regarding payment, One customer does not paid 30 days they are behave like this, what happen here that is RBI approved or not?
The grievance team giving 3 months wave off I am not interested that wave the grievance team closed SR, why required grievance team presence in this case?...
And I am asking show your protocol, code of conduct and RBI guidelines the customer is not paid 30 days only ... I have visited Hyderabad office twice noone show protocol, code of conduct and RBI guidelines, what is the problem? I have sent mail they closed SR. One person behaves like I am ready to accept apology, many people behave like this this called intention or not? That's why I escalated.
This is concerning, even I'm having the card with SIB bank.

- First make sure with whom you spoke SIB costumer support or OneCard costumer support

- Then if you have the recordings of the call and screenshots of the messages they sent. Complaint to RBI regarding this misbehaviour of their staff and abusive language usage. Enter full limit of compensation amount for the harassment.

thirupathi

KF Rookie
Please find below screenshot and grievance team said you can go to legal court they will ask service only government officials also working in this company we don't have any problem and you can go to RBI they are very close to me we don't have any problem

Attachments

• IMG_20240831_133510.jpg
    IMG_20240831_133510.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 17
  • 9eeauk.jpg
    9eeauk.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 17