Paytm Merchant Rupay Credit Card Charges

shivamid6

KF Ace
Can someone tell me , these 1.99 % charges on Paytm Merchant is for :

1. A Single Transaction more than 2K. (Which means we can receive various transaction below 2k from CC) Can we do 2 transaction of 1k and 1k.
OR
2. This 2000 limit is for the whole month. (Which means we cannot recieve more than 2k from Rupay CC whether it can be in a single day or cummulative transactions of whole month)

WhatsApp Image 2024-08-14 at 13.01.09_bc0735fa.jpg

Last edited:

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
Can someone tell me , these 1.99 % charges on Paytm Merchant is for :

1. A Single Transaction more than 2K. (Which means we can receive various transaction below 2k from CC) Can we do 2 transaction of 1k and 1k.
OR
2. This 2000 limit is for the whole month. (Which means we cannot recieve more than 2k from Rupay CC whether it can be in a single day or cummulative transactions of whole month)

View attachment 1466

Hey,
The 1.99% charges on Paytm Merchant for RuPay credit card transactions apply as follows:

1.Single Transaction Above ₹2,000: The 1.99% charge is applicable for any single transaction that exceeds ₹2,000. This means you can receive multiple transactions below ₹2,000 without incurring the 1.99% charge. For example, you can do two transactions of ₹1,000 each without the 1.99% fee.
2. Not Cumulative for the Month: The ₹2,000 limit is not cumulative for the whole month. It applies to individual transactions. So, you can receive multiple transactions below ₹2,000 throughout the month without triggering the 1.99% charge.
There isn’t a specific daily limit for receiving payments via RuPay credit cards on Paytm Merchant. However, the 1.99% charge applies to any single transaction above ₹2,000. This means you can receive multiple transactions below ₹2,000 in a day without incurring the fee.

For 100% assurance try contacting Customer Service.

hitirfan

KF Mentor
It's probably for whole month. I paid to a Merchant last month vua CC. I was not able to send money again after 2K

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
It's probably for whole month. I paid to a Merchant last month vua CC. I was not able to send money again after 2K
Nope,
I paid 12000 for my car service this month and did some Groceries purchase from same merchant with my RuPay CC.1000027908.jpg1000027907.jpg

It totally depends on Merchant whether they have activated all types of Rupay CC payment from their side or not.

Last edited:

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
That's what he is asking. If only the free mode is activated then the limit to receive from CC is ₹2000.
Nope 🙅‍♂️
Buddy, He is asking from a merchant’s perspective, but what you are discussing is from a customer’s perspective. My reply to your comment was also from a customer’s perspective, whereas my reply to his comment was from a merchant’s perspective 🤗

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Nope 🙅‍♂️
Buddy, He is asking from a merchant’s perspective, but what you are discussing is from a customer’s perspective. My reply to your comment was also from a customer’s perspective, whereas my reply to his comment was from a merchant’s perspective 🤗
I'm also saying from a merchant's perspective. 2K limit for free Rupay CC transaction

Attachments

• Screenshot_2024-08-14-21-03-10-338_net.one97.paytm.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-14-21-03-10-338_net.one97.paytm.jpg
    317 KB · Views: 8