PAYTM Payments Bank - Debit Transactions

SayonB@97

KF Ace
Hi,
I have a few Fixed Deposits in Paytm. I want to break the fixed deposits now. I am able to see the Break Fixed Deposit option in Paytm app but have not tried it yet.
Once I break it, the amount is expected to be credited into my Paytm Payments Bank (PPB) Account.
I want to ask if anyone here has been able to successfully perform a UPI or money transfer transaction from PPB to any other bank account, after the ban, which means after 15th March 2024. This info would be of great help.
Also, if anyone has broken their Paytm FD or any Paytm FD has matured after 15th March 2024, please let me know the experience as to how did you redeem it.

Thanks in advance! :)

hitirfan

KF Mentor
Hi,
I have a few Fixed Deposits in Paytm. I want to break the fixed deposits now. I am able to see the Break Fixed Deposit option in Paytm app but have not tried it yet.
Once I break it, the amount is expected to be credited into my Paytm Payments Bank (PPB) Account.
I want to ask if anyone here has been able to successfully perform a UPI or money transfer transaction from PPB to any other bank account, after the ban, which means after 15th March 2024. This info would be of great help.
Also, if anyone has broken their Paytm FD or any Paytm FD has matured after 15th March 2024, please let me know the experience as to how did you redeem it.

Thanks in advance! :)
The money which was left in Paytm Bank after the ban can still be transferred.