Please suggest the best credit card with low fees i don't have any credit card till now but want one now and i am confused.. help me to find the best

vamsi18

KF Ace
If your income is less (< 25 K)
go for amazon pay icici credit card. Lifetime free, so no charges. Plus you will get cashbacks.

If your income is more then go for SBI Cashback.

PIX789

KF Ace
Please suggest the best credit card with low fees i don't have any credit card till now but want one now and i am confused.. help me to find the best
Let us know:
Your Monthly Income ?
Any past loans without any Default ?
Current CIBIL Score ?
Current residing City ?
Company Type Working in ? How good is that company in the Banks list !

Many times, we do not get the credit cards that we wanted. So theses factors decides your card selection and you may have to get that card that the bank will offer you.

Skylar

KF Master
If your income is less (< 25 K)
go for amazon pay icici credit card. Lifetime free, so no charges. Plus you will get cashbacks.

If your income is more then go for SBI Cashback.
He said!
he is not having any credit card and Apay ICICI card Stright away rejects applications with cibil score less than 760 and with no cibil history.

zacobite

KF Mentor
myzone
amz pay
au lit
idfc millenia

check these entry level free cards to start with.. use them carefully and tgen plan next steps

swapnilk

KF Ace
If you don't have CIBIL Score yet than do an FD and take credit card againest that. following are some credit card options
Kotak 811
Icici
One Card

RahulPanjiyar

KF Rookie
Let us know:
Your Monthly Income ?
Any past loans without any Default ?
Current CIBIL Score ?
Current residing City ?
Company Type Working in ? How good is that company in the Banks list !

Many times, we do not get the credit cards that we wanted. So theses factors decides your card selection and you may have to get that card that the bank will offer you.
Monthly income : 30+ don't have salary slip
Loan : no default
Cibil score: 842
City: surat
Company: no