Ppf account sbi

akash90

KF Ace
I am unable to open ppf account from sbi netbanking. It says ckyc not done.
Do anyone knows the solution?

I got my kyc updated with bank few days back

Manni345

KF Mentor
I am unable to open ppf account from sbi netbanking. It says ckyc not done.
Do anyone knows the solution?

I got my kyc updated with bank few days back
Oh, If you've already updated your KYC with the bank, it should have been reflected in your net banking account. In this case, it's best to reach out to SBI customer support directly. They'll be able to assist you and provide you with the solution to open a PPF account through net banking. They have the most accurate information and can guide you through the process.

yverma008

KF Rookie
My dear CKYC and KYC both are different things. CKYC is a biometric process of your Aadhar and KYC is basically know your customer in which bankers update their customer’s data from officially valid documents without biometric authentication.You have to visit the nearest SBI branch for getting CKYC done. After getting CKYC done you can apply for ppf account via net banking as well.

If you are going to the branch for your ckyc then you might as well submit ppf opening form as well. They will open your ppf within 2-3 days and connect it with your existing sbi account so that you may access it through your existing sbi netbanking.