Pre Approval offer

bkan

KF Rookie
Hi everyone, I have an Axis Flipkart Credit Card with a credit limit of ₹22,000. I'm wondering if anyone knows when I might get a pre-approval offer to increase my limit. Any insights would be appreciated!

abhimanthor

KF Rookie
Hi everyone, I have an Axis Flipkart Credit Card with a credit limit of ₹22,000. I'm wondering if anyone knows when I might get a pre-approval offer to increase my limit. Any insights would be appreciated!
Axis bank is pathetic when it comes to sending offers for limit increase. I myself hold the Axis Ace credit card (limit 15k) since one and a half year now but never received a limit increase offer by themselves or even by me mailing them. And even their credit cards have just devalued like crazy in general.

I would suggest taking good HDFC cards instead of your Axis flipkart Card. I hold HDFC Swiggy co-branded card which not only gives 10% cashback on swiggy spends but also 5% cashback on online spends (including Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, etc.) in form of statement credit. You can also think of applying for this as HDFC is not known for devaluations and even gives a much higher credit limit with increase offers from time to time.

gagan43

KF Expert
Axis bank is pathetic when it comes to sending offers for limit increase. I myself hold the Axis Ace credit card (limit 15k) since one and a half year now but never received a limit increase offer by themselves or even by me mailing them. And even their credit cards have just devalued like crazy in general.

I would suggest taking good HDFC cards instead of your Axis flipkart Card. I hold HDFC Swiggy co-branded card which not only gives 10% cashback on swiggy spends but also 5% cashback on online spends (including Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, etc.) in form of statement credit. You can also think of applying for this as HDFC is not known for devaluations and even gives a much higher credit limit with increase offers from time to time.currentl

I would suggest taking good HDFC cards instead of your Axis flipkart Card. I hold HDFC Swiggy co-branded card which not only gives 10% cashback on swiggy spends but also 5% cashback on online spends (including Amazon, Flipkart, Myntra, etc.) in form of statement credit. You can also think of applying for this as HDFC is not known for devaluations and even gives a much higher credit limit with increase offers from time to time.
Yess you are absolutely right about axis bank
Ive 6 cards with 1L or 1L+ limit card and axis bank gives me only 24k limit
Like how is this possible?
With cumulative limit of 6-7+ L Axis giving only 24k😂😂

Hi, the simplest way to achieve what you have demanded is start spending on this card preferably through flipkart and paying the bill in full well before due date..hardly in a cycle or 2 you will get an offer to increase your credit limit...otherwise you can give a call to axis call center and ask them to increase..they usually do it after 1-2 successful payments . good luck

bkan

KF Rookie
Hi, the simplest way to achieve what you have demanded is start spending on this card preferably through flipkart and paying the bill in full well before due date..hardly in a cycle or 2 you will get an offer to increase your credit limit...otherwise you can give a call to axis call center and ask them to increase..they usually do it after 1-2 successful payments . good luck
Hi, thanks for the suggestion! When you mention that I could get a credit limit increase offer after 1-2 payment cycles, does that mean it could happen within 2 months? Just wanted to clarify. Thanks again!!

Hi, thanks for the suggestion! When you mention that I could get a credit limit increase offer after 1-2 payment cycles, does that mean it could happen within 2 months? Just wanted to clarify. Thanks again!!
actually it depends on the payment cycle date, but yes approx. in 2 months ,,2 bills will be generated...although axis is little poor on these kind of offerings ,,,but yes,, can at least stretch a little bit..

zacobite

KF Mentor
no bank will increase in 2 cycles.. will take 9-12 Months minimum...

zacobite

KF Mentor
actually it depends on the payment cycle date, but yes approx. in 2 months ,,2 bills will be generated...although axis is little poor on these kind of offerings ,,,but yes,, can at least stretch a little bit..
cc limit in 2 bill cycles.. have you seen this.. sounds unreal for any bank!!! v v v v v v unlikely

82_notout

KF Ace
I got axis airtel cc last year with limit 20,000. After 1 year, when I didn't see any offer of limit increase, I casually applied for Axis Neo as it was LTF. It got approved with increased limit of 1.2L+. Now my shared limit is 1.2L+ of both the cards. You also can try this, hope this works for you.