quant small cap fund direct growth

rahulverma

KF Rookie
I want to ask you about Quant Small-Cap Fund Direct Growth. A few weeks ago I have started investing (SIP) in this fund for 5 years. So I need to know about the fund whether it will grow further or not??

zacobite

KF Mentor
I want to ask you about Quant Small-Cap Fund Direct Growth. A few weeks ago I have started investing (SIP) in this fund for 5 years. So I need to know about the fund whether it will grow further or not??
no one knows :).. but long term good fund.. dont look at it everyday for next 5 yrs...it will go up and down.. keep your investment going.. dont worry about fluctuating value

Prateek.cnb78

KF Rookie
For that matter, MF you pick, we shouldn't look at it too frequently.
We should do research and then then let the magic of compounding happen and only do annual portfolio review.

Tusharbhoyar

KF Rookie
This is one of the high returns fund amongst all Quant funds. I had 3 other funds apart from quant small cap but then one day I was going through it's details and shocked by returns so, instantly started with small amount to get knack of this fund and when fund started growing, I added amount in existing SIP. Until last week, returns were amazing (around 45% due to bull market). Currently I'm enjoying 36.9% returns which is my highest returns amongst 3 other mutual funds. I have attached screenshot for your reference and validation.
Hope it helps! 😁

Attachments

• IMG_20240508_003057.jpg
    IMG_20240508_003057.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 4

zacobite

KF Mentor
This is one of the high returns fund amongst all Quant funds. I had 3 other funds apart from quant small cap but then one day I was going through it's details and shocked by returns so, instantly started with small amount to get knack of this fund and when fund started growing, I added amount in existing SIP. Until last week, returns were amazing (around 45% due to bull market). Currently I'm enjoying 36.9% returns which is my highest returns amongst 3 other mutual funds. I have attached screenshot for your reference and validation.
Hope it helps! 😁
and this speculation is exactly what will hurt this fund.. be aware and careful.. this is a bubble in small caps

ShavirB

Founder
Staff member
We had covered a detailed review of Quant Small Cap in one of our YT Videos. You can watch that video here

Tusharbhoyar

KF Rookie
True cuz reliance fundamentals won't change bcz of our comments/opinions which contributes highest (10%) amounts all holdings in small cap