Rate Union Bank for credit card approval

AJmod

KF Ace
Can anyone suggest me should I apply for union Bank credit card by opening account in it is this bank approval rate is good or can we get instant approval or we have to do ofline kyc

Plz suggest and help me

Skylar

KF Master
Can anyone suggest me should I apply for union Bank credit card by opening account in it is this bank approval rate is good or can we get instant approval or we have to do ofline kyc

Plz suggest and help me
For getting credit card in Union Bank, savings account in compulsory.
In between why do you want to get union bank card?

AJmod

KF Ace
For getting credit card in Union Bank, savings account in compulsory.
In between why do you want to get union bank card?

Actually my approach is to get as many cards as possible, my work is like that I uses cc and then repay it in emi but , today I have axis Flipkart 57k limit and axis neo card and SBI simply save 20k limit,and a 10k wow idfc card and 5k sBM card , and a 40k personal relationship loan

My cibil is clean and 100% repayment history on problem is I have 40 inquiry in last 3 months , plz

Plz suggest me card to apply for max approval

And better if LFT card

Plz help anyone

Skylar

KF Master
Actually my approach is to get as many cards as possible, my work is like that I uses cc and then repay it in emi but , today I have axis Flipkart 57k limit and axis neo card and SBI simply save 20k limit,and a 10k wow idfc card and 5k sBM card , and a 40k personal relationship loan

My cibil is clean and 100% repayment history on problem is I have 40 inquiry in last 3 months , plz

Plz suggest me card to apply for max approval

And better if LFT card

Plz help anyone
With 40 enquiries in 3 months PSU banks would not give, and should try their luck with private banks only.
How much of a drop in credit score with those many enquiries?

- Which all banks have you tried so far?

AJmod

KF Ace
With 40 enquiries in 3 months PSU banks would not give, and should try their luck with private banks only.
How much of a drop in credit score with those many enquiries?

- Which all banks have you tried so far?
Actually my OTP not submitted during hdfc credit card apply and i tried 15 time then , it got submitted and 15 application generated and hit my cibil 15 times,

Plz help me now how can I recover my cibil and get new cards

My cibil droped with 20 points in 40 inquiry in 2 month

AJmod

KF Ace
Actually my OTP not submitted during hdfc credit card apply and i tried 15 time then , it got submitted and 15 application generated and hit my cibil 15 times,

How many months should I wait to get elegible for all bank cards

Skylar

KF Master

Mail to HDFC and explain the situation If they resolve it cool
or else complain to RBI and Explain situation that cause 15 enquiries for one application. They'll remove it.
For my offline application they did 3 enquiries and costumer care didn't remove it I complained to RBI and they removed 2 enquiries and gave 1000GV as compensation.

Skylar

KF Master

Axis 6 months
HDFC, I guess its 3 months because I took HDFC tata neu in december end and its not yet 6 months I got Swiggy Card approved today.

AJmod

KF Ace
Mail to HDFC and explain the situation If they resolve it cool
or else complain to RBI and Explain situation that cause 15 enquiries for one application. They'll remove it.
For my offline application they did 3 enquiries and costumer care didn't remove it I complained to RBI and they removed 2 enquiries and gave 1000GV as compensation.
How to complaint in RBI regarding this plz help and how to attract proof

AJmod

KF Ace
I want to complaint and in RBI about inquiry and watched vedio but not shure what to select in catagory, plz help or send me link and any dedicated vedio