Regarding Increasing numbers of Spam posts

saurabh.s

KF Expert
Attention All Forum Members

I've noticed a recent surge in scammers, spam, and fake posts infiltrating forum. This is disrupting our community and compromising the quality of our discussions.

If you come across any suspicious activity, please report it immediately. Your vigilance is crucial in keeping community safe and enjoyable for all members.

Additionally, urge the admin team to take stricter actions against these offenders. Implementing more rigorous verification processes and increasing moderation efforts can significantly reduce these unwanted activities.

Skylar

KF Master
Attention All Forum Members

I've noticed a recent surge in scammers, spam, and fake posts infiltrating forum. This is disrupting our community and compromising the quality of our discussions.

If you come across any suspicious activity, please report it immediately. Your vigilance is crucial in keeping community safe and enjoyable for all members.

Additionally, urge the admin team to take stricter actions against these offenders. Implementing more rigorous verification processes and increasing moderation efforts can significantly reduce these unwanted activities.
I have already contacted the staff members regarding this issue. It appears that they are actively addressing it and have removed most of the offending posts. Unfortunately, the spammers continue to create new accounts and post at a rapid rate.

Even I have reported more than 15 spammer accounts. But these spammers keep reproducing worse that rats. I don't know how they got so much of time and resources to keep making new accounts and 100's of new post within minutes. For now I think new account creation should be based on approval as a temporary solution.