Request for change of Card Variant from SBI Ola Money to Another Variant

saajansuper

KF Rookie
I have SBI OlaMoney con branded VISA card with Annual fee of Rs. 500. I am not using it often unless there's an SBI card offer. Planning to change it to some other variant of SBI card like Cashback or some Rupay variant. I mailed customer care in April they said 'due to a technical encumbrance, we shall be unable to process your request'. Any suggestions on how to do it?

TaxWiser

KF Mentor
I have SBI OlaMoney con branded VISA card with Annual fee of Rs. 500. I am not using it often unless there's an SBI card offer. Planning to change it to some other variant of SBI card like Cashback or some Rupay variant. I mailed customer care in April they said 'due to a technical encumbrance, we shall be unable to process your request'. Any suggestions on how to do it?
Best & Efficient way is to Apply for the New Desired CC & after successful approval/activation, close the current undesirable CC. 🤗

zacobite

KF Mentor
try again.. say u will cancel this one

Skylar

KF Master
As it is a co-branded card, they could not upgrade or change the variant. While the SBI Cashback card sounds appealing, why consider other cards when this one offers a 1% return on all expenditures?